All Images on this site available for purchase

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BURL Blog

Alright, this goes out to all the friends, family, lovers, haters, players, cyber geeks, super freaks, fishing fanatics and nature addicts.  That's right folks, this is the official BURL Blog!!!  

Well, never thought I would have a blog.  I've always been more of a go out and do it, not sit around and talk about it on the net, kind of guy.  But here we go, i'll give it a try.  I'm new to the whole blog thing, but i wanted a good way to update people on all the happenings and latest news from BURL Productions.  I'm going to try to use this forum to share updates on projects, fun stories, fishing reports, product reviews, photos, short videos, environmental issues and other use-full information and the likes from the Burl Clan.  Keep in mind I'm a horrible speller and my grammar isn't much better.  Thank god for spell check!!  So please, bare with me sometimes when I write stuff on the fly and it isn't always perfect.  I try to spend as much of my time as possible out in nature and or chasing fish, so I'll try to keep updates coming as often as time allows.  

Mikey Wier

No comments: