All Images on this site available for purchase

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The River Time Forgot

Well, bags are packed, bills are paid and I'm out the door. After working 16 hour days for the past 3 weeks to prepare for this trip ( pay bills while gone), I'm finally off. It's going to be a very welcome break to be back out in the Mongolian out back and searching for Taimen. Here's a few photos from our last expedition to wet the pallet for what's to come. I get all nostalgic just looking at them. Chimbat's camp
Mr. Taimen Jr.
The Wasp
Peter Bombing a popper

My life style for the next three weeks
What a great way to spend a day
Making taimen creatures at night
The stars in Mongolia are amazing

All photo Courtesy of Corey Rich.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your pictures give me a hard on for fishing everytime i check them out. headed to colorado this weekend. good luck in the land of kahn.

Anonymous said...

epic

Anonymous said...

Mikey - Most amazing! Congratulations on "Livin' the Dream" brother! Keep us posted on your latest adventures! - trouttrek

Brian J. said...

I know I'm posting this waaaay after the fact but the UAZ with a pontoon is, indeed, quite epic.

Awesome.